Sunday, November 28, 2010

Master-teacher

Listen. The present – right now – is before time was, and will be when time is no more. In it are all things that are eternal, and they are one. Their continuity is timeless and their communication is unbroken, for they are not separated by the past. Only the past can separate, and it is nowhere.

Did you hear that? Did you hear the simple statement of the idea – shall we share it when you came into this continuum? – say to me: Time is not passing.

Will you share this with me now as what we term a Master Teacher?
I appear to be, and many of you describe me as an occupant of this idea of body association within how you find your correspondence in the idea of sequential time. Look with me.

As a body there, as you identify yourself, you cannot not believe in the passage of time, which you then utilize
within your own body structure to make predictions concerning the future, which inevitably would have to be covering the moment of the power of my mind that I am offering you – practice – here and now. Practice:

Say to me: Here and now. Here and now? Now that was an accomplishment of the healing. That was an accomplishment despite all the apparent conceptual ideas you have about yourself in this body form, that all around you is a single moment in all of space/time of the power of light coming from Creative Source, instantly converting the fabric of the previous self-identity you have given to yourself in that body formulation

No comments:

Post a Comment